Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sevmons

Wow, can't believe it has been almost 7 months since I last posted. That makes me a little sad. I would prolly post more if I had internet access at home, other than on my phone (which is what I am on now, so please excuse the typos and/or autocorrect mistakes). I wish I could say I have been super focused on being healthy or losing weight but considering I have done nothing but mainly gain weight from eating in excess and junk, that's sadly not the case. As of this morning I am at 135, which is my low for 2013 and in the normal range I have been at the last couple months. My normal weight before I had my son in 2005 was 114 and normal when I moved to this part of the state in July 2007 was 107. I am the highest I have been since starting this blog, though not the highest of my life (I don't think anyways, didn't have a scale for years). So... it looks like.I have got some work ahead of me!

If anyone needs a text email buddy, feel free to contact me...
(989) 372-0146 OR emryelle@gmail.com

2 comments:

tracy said...

Emry, i am sooo happy you came back! i am at my highest weight in years and could certianly use a pal.

tracy.barnett17@gmail.com

much love!

determined girl said...

Ah, my darling, so good to hear from you! Welcome back, girl!!

Sending much love and many many positive thoughts your way.

Lu.

There was an error in this gadget