Friday, May 13, 2011

Foto Friday 29

I know there isn't a Foto Friday 28 (not sure if anyone else notices/would notice or not) post, but it was actually included as part of my last post, title Ahundred.  This is now my 101st post & tomorrow it will have been one year since my 1st post!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

Special shout-out to Mich for recent commenting.  I watched the video of the girl meeting Justin Bieber, that is so neat (for her, lol)!  I got a crock pot for Christmas a few years ago but have yet to use it!  Which is crazy because I totally should, they are so neat & so many things you can make with them, I just forget I have it or don't have stuff to use in it.  I'm lazy about it I guess, lol.  Also, I read on your blog you found some lamb kidneys, so hooray for that!

And now, onto some pictures...


[]
Slightly blurry photo of a fireworks display, set up as soon as Easter was over.  Holidays come sooner every year!
[]
 Creepy baby on an ad on Facebook to become a social worker.  That baby doesn't make me want to become one.  I don't know what it is, but the baby is so creepy, like it's possessed or evil or something & would come after you.

[]
Picture of a lil cute puppy that was in the online newspaper.  I wish I could have it! :/

[]
Such a pretty blue color, especially for a flower!

[]
Another Facebook ad.  What the crap?

[]
A message in the sand!

3 comments:

tracy said...

Hi Emry,
That baby IS creepy! And the puppy is adorable!

Thanks for another great photo Friday! :)

Loves,
tracy

Mich said...

Aww thanks for the shout out madam!!

I'm super jealous of your fireworks display. They're illegal here, and in New York next door. >:( But if I drive 90 minutes west, there is a HUGE fireworks warehouse wholesaler about 6 inches across the Pennsylvania border.

That baby is really scary.

xoxo

Kitty said...

Haha, some of these pictures are hilarious. You're right about the baby, it looks possessed!

There was an error in this gadget