Friday, June 3, 2011

Foto Friday 30

[]
 "Required for entry" reads the fine print.  Yes, even on a sandy dune at the beach it is important to wear protection apparently (thankfully).  Provided by Planned Parenthood.  And no, this is most definitely not mine.

[]
UV Blue (blue raspberry vodka) & Sprite, yum!

[]
 Banana smoothie!

[]
 Sunset over Lake Michigan.

[]
 Binge.  Spread out over like 2-3 hours, & definitely stuffed me nonetheless.  The 2nd sundae (the hot fudge one) was not part of the plan but McD's messed up & made the wrong one so they gave me both.  Also pictured: caramel sundae, chicken nuggets, cherry turnover, raspberry bismark, & 100 Grand candy bar.  And sadly, that wasn't all I ate that day, just the early afternoon. :/

[]
It's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a pillowpet!  I just like the big ole smile & purple color of this.  Maybe if it were way cheaper I'd have brought her home.

1 comments:

zette said...

i have that pillow pet. i looove my hippo. my ex bought it for me. love that beach photo. &i've never tried blue raspberry vodka. maybe i'll put that in my plans next weekend. hm. stay strong, doll, don't worry about the binge. maybe just avoid mcdonalds.
xoxo
zette

There was an error in this gadget