Friday, November 12, 2010

Foto Friday 22

This week's Foto Friday is another themed one!  I took pictures during my quick stroll through the grocery store Thursday evening to share with you.  Don't fret, there aren't any super-bad-but-yummy treats ahead.  I would say everything is pretty safe.

[]
Fish in the aquarium.  I have no idea how many calories since I don't eat goldfish & the like. (Didn't buy any either.)

[]
I thought these were the cutest cans! I loved when the soda companies came out with the mini 8oz, theses are slightly less, but they are a bit taller & thinner (fitting, huh?). Good size to stick in your purse or book bag or something. 0 cals. (Didn't buy these.)

[]
Go-Gurt! This is mostly for my lil man, but still yummy!  70 cals per tube.

[]
I love these because you get a yummy (but not so sweet it might make you eat a bunch of sweets) cookie & a fortune!  A serving size is 5 & only has 130 calories (or 26 each).  I usually just eat one here & there when I have them.

[]
I didn't buy this, but I walked past it & thought of my lovely readers/bloggers! I actually have some of this already.

I purchased 3 items: go-gurt, fortune cookies, & I also bought a big ole bag of generic froot loops that I didn't take a picture of.  But those are pretty much totally for lil man anyways.  I hope everyone is having a great week & I hope November is turning out to be an awesome month for you all!  And if not, I hope it turns around soon! <3 you all! :)

2 comments:

Rio said...

Those cookies look like they would be so good, I wish we had them here.

tracy said...

Yummmmmm, goldfish.....