Monday, November 29, 2010

Heysa

Wow, it's been like 2 weeks since I posted.  Not that it's a surprise to me, I've realized all along that time that I wasn't posting.  And even though I've not done much commenting, I have been reading your blogs (although I a currently about a day behind from being out of town yesterday & work, etc today).  I wish I could say it was because I was super busy with life or with exercising or something.  Even though I am working for the holidays, I only work part time.  The one thing I was busy with for a few days was sorting through all my stuff that has been in storage for nearly a year.  Like I said, I've been around, just a little less than usual & not able to think of anything to post about (though I wish I would've had picture for Foto Friday @ least one of the weeks I missed).

As of this morning I was 0.2lb above my last met goal, which isn't a big deal except it sucks that I've gained lately, but thankfully not too bad (especially with Thanksgiving & stuff recently).  I had wanted to meet my next goal by now, but I guess now I shall attempt to get it by Christmas/New Year's Eve.  I may have gained weight today, but as of this morning, my next goal would be 4.2lb away.

Thanksgiving was good, I went to my son's grandparents (because they live only a mile away), which also meant minimal leftovers (that were sent home with us).  Then I had to go to work that night until early morning for Black Friday.  There was a huge table of food there for break time, but I ate minimally really (mostly because I was still somewhat full from Thanksgiving lunch).

My 10-year reunion was Saturday night.  Kinda hard to believe it's been 10 years, both ways: sometimes it seems less & others it seems more.  It went well, I gotta to see a few friends I still am in contact with but don't see often because we all live all over now.  And I got to see some other people from my class, so that was cool.  I went to my hometown for it but didn't have time to see my family.

Today I had to work 4 hours, then I went browse-shopping (kind of like window shopping, but not looking through windows, lol) & had an early dinner @ Applebee's (I had 3 cheese chicken penne & an oriental chicken salad, somewhat luckily it was some all you can eat pick & pair lunch things & I was quite full after just the first serving, & each item was "lunch-sized" so not as huge as normal).

So yeah, that's what I've been up to, nothing super exciting.  I am hoping to get more hours with the retail season picking up.  I want to make some money while I have a job (& hopefully will find another one to line up before this is over) & it helps keep me busy (away from food & standing most of the time).


<~Random image from Googling.

I hope everyone is doing well!  Please let me know how you've been or say hi even, lol.  I've missed posting & commenting, but I am glad I have at least been able to keep up with reading your beautiful blogs.  I hope those who celebrate had a wonderful Thanksgiving & are enjoying the start of the holiday season (I know the food part can suck, but I like the other parts like decorations, the spirit of it, family, etc & even baking for others).

2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Wooooo, you've been busy! I've got a whole bunch of crap in the attic at Mums that needs going through. . . How much do you charge? :p

Mich said...

I've missed you!! Especially missed foto Fridays. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Let's hope we can both reach our Christmas goals!!
<3