Friday, August 13, 2010

Foto Friday 10

Happy Friday the 13th!!!
And now onto the typical Friday... yes, it's Foto Friday! :)

[]
Some stuff on the wall of a bathroom in a little cafe/ice cream place.

[]
Flowers by the sidewalk.

[]
Soapy bubbles!  Earlier this week I soaked my feet in a tub of warm water with bubble bath & foaming bath soak as part of a home pedicure of sorts.

[]
A sign.

[]
Severed hands & feet.  Not in my basement or attic or anything like that, lol.  This was in a store obviously.

I met my goal (for the third & hopefully final time so I can move onto the next) this morning, but it has to stick for a few days before I can count it.  I had Pizza Hut yesterday too & still lost exactly the .4 I needed!  I'm sure it helped that I hadn't eaten a ton else yesterday & I only had 1 breadstick & half of a personal pan pizza (which is like the equivalent of one slice prolly).  I guess things in moderation (especially cravings as I wanted that) helps!  I haven't been on the elliptical at all in the last few days, but I did spent a good portion of yesterday evening walking around stores a bit.

Hope you all are having a great week!  I don't know if anyone is superstitious about it being Friday the 13th, but if so, I hope you have a great day anyways!  I can't believe I've passed 80 followers, you all rock!

6 comments:

tracy said...

Hee, loved the hands and feet....spooky! Halloween comes early! i love Halloween!

i haven't exercised in the last few days and feel horrible about it...using a burn on my leg as an excuse...lame! (Geddit?!)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Spacecadet18 said...

Yeah, you have to be really careful with Pizza Hut. Their menu items are deceptively full of calories... Their nutritional information is on their website, though. Happy you met your goal! That's so awesome.

Kitty said...

Love your photos. They are so random but they make me smile. :]

Grats on your loss, and meeting your goal. :D Keep it up, you seem to be doing great. I wish I could eat things in moderation, but once I get a taste, I go craaazy.

Mia Hollow said...

thanks for your comment. constipation was the word i was lookin for

Liz said...

I'm glad you met your goal! Good job :) Love the pictures, especially the signs. You rock!

m. said...

great photos :)


severed feet!
eeeeep.